Who to call.
Travel Agency Script:
Subject: Increase your tour revenue with a travel day discount on Luggage Storage
The name of our company is http://Subbnb.com, and we provide mobile luggage storage solutions for tourists in the NY Metropolitan area.
Now even if you don't get luggage storage requests, consider that there is a daily untapped revenue stream of potential customers that you and your competitors are completely ignoring. These potential customers are looking for something to do in between their hotel check-times and their travel times. This is a revenue stream that we would like to tap into with our promotional program called #firstlastday.
This is how it works... We will offer a 10% discount on Luggage Storage to participating guests, and a 20% royalty to partners (you) for referrals.
Consider that we have seen hundreds of these customers just at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where we work every weekend. You only have to read the reviews to see what a great service it is to give these customers something to do instead of babysitting luggage while waiting to travel or check in.
Do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.
I work with Subbnb Mobile Luggage Storage. We have been providing mobile storage services to tourists in the NY/Metro area and the response as you might imagine has been great! I would like to talk to you about our promotional and partnership program where we offer your customers a 10% discount on Luggage Storage, and you receive 20% royalty on each bag stored with us every time your customers enters your discount code.
This can be bundled in with our #firstlastday promotion where we offer guests discounts on partnering events around the city on their travel days. The day when guests would previously find themselves being held captive by their bags.
Email Follow up Script:
Good talking to you today, here is a bit more info about our company.
The name of our company is http://Subbnb.com, and as I mentioned, we provide mobile luggage storage solutions for tourists. As you might imagine the response for this new service has been great!
I would also like to talk to you about our promotional and partnership program We offer a 10% discount on Luggage Storage to participating guests, and a 20% royalty to partners for referrals.
The Royalty partnership link can be found at our partnership link http://www.subbnb.com/partners/
The password for that link is "marcy"
This can all be bundled in with our #firstlastday promotion where we offer guests discounts on partnering events around the city on their travel days. The day when guests would previously find themselves being held captive by their bags.
Do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.
I was hoping you can our service to your website. I love your site btw.
Here is our description...
" Subbnb provides mobile luggage storage to travelers, tourists, and business people on the go. With our mobile van we can pick up your luggage and drop it off at the location and destination of your choice including JFK and LGA. Rates start at $6 for an hour and $12 a day for standard bags.
For more information log onto http://www.subbnb.com or call 718-599-3547 to arrange a pick up - use the promo code "freetours" for your 10% discount. "
- ***** 20 bags an hour all day every day
- **** 10 - 20 bags an hour
- ***5-10 bags an hour
- **0-5 bags an hour
- *0-5 bags a day
- Storage (60%) If you stored bags for 9 clients a day, you should average $175/$1224 a day/week on storage.*
- Standard Bag = $6.48
- Small Bag = $3.78
- Oversized Bag = $9.18
- Standard Hour = $3.24
- Small Hour = $1.89
- Oversized Hour = $4.59
- Referral (30%) If you referred 9 clients a day, you should average $87.5/$612 a day/week on referrals.*
- Standard Bag = $3.24
- Small Bag = $1.89
- Oversized Bag = $4.59
- Standard Hour = $1.62
- Small Hour = $0.95
- Oversized Hour = $2.3
- Promote Commission = (10% of Luggage Sales) / # Of Partners
- Standard Bag = $1.08
- Small Bag = $0.63
- Oversized Bag = $1.53
- Standard Hour = $0.54
- Small Hour = $0.32
- Oversized Hour = $$0.77
- Tours By Foot (646)-450-6831 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - Called left a message/Sent an email -9/17/15/Sent promo script per request 9/20/15
- LICRUISEPLANNERS.COM (franshise with over 100 agents) - Trevor called spoke to Terri who expressed interest when we come to Florida, (516) 547-9292 followed up with email to firstname.lastname@example.org on 9/16/15
- BASTOS TRAVEL- Trevor called spoke to Constantinos. (212) 203-0397 - Sent email to email@example.com on 9/16/15
- JANET MOODY TRAVEL (718) 519-1200 - Called left message on 9/16/15
- TRAVEL UNLIMTD NJ (973) 228-1500 - Does not need 9/17/15
- VACATIONS TO GO (713) 974-2121 - Called Left Message 9/17/15
- American Travel Planners.com Cecile (855) 287-6767 Called left message - 9/17/15
- PISA BROTHERS TRAVEL (212) 265-8420 - Called left message - 9/17/15
- BIG APPLE VISITORS CENTER (212) 879-8905 - Called left a message - 9/17/15
- CHERI FORZANI (203) 216-1668 Called Left message - 9/17/15
- PERILLO TOURS (201) 307-1234 called, got referred to email firstname.lastname@example.org Email sent on 9/17/15
- CRUISE PLANNERS SHOREPOINT (866) 688-0688 - DENISE - Called spoke to Denise, said she would refer and will look at partnership link - (This is the same network from the LICcruiseplanners.com #3 (These guys seem to be interested as a whole/They all seem to work from home and get allot of luggage requests. She also said that she was affiliated with American Express) 9/17/15
- CELEBRITY CRUISES 305-262-6677 Called a couple of times, encountered a maze of deaden press # links, which ended with someone picking up and hanging up. They seem to be based out of Miami. I think this is probably the next destination for Subbnb. 9/17/15
- ARCOS AGENCY (973) 344-5422 - Does not need service - 9/17/15
- WHEREVER TRAVEL (732) 698-0200 Does not need service - 9/17/15
- ISRAEL TOUR CONNECTION (973) 535-2575 - Does not need service - 9/17/15
- CAPE CELEBRITY CRUISE (201) 243-9740 - Called no answer, no voicemail 9/17/15
- GINGER PEACH TOURS AND TRAVEL (631) 277-6400 - Their Long Island Based clients don't need it - 9/17/15
- MAGNA SERVICES (718) 381-4500 Not interested - 9/17/15
- LUEANN CRUISES (262) 786-6334 Called left message 9/17/15
- TRAVEL ESCAPES (614) 344-6859 Called spoke to KAREN -She does not receive requests for luggage storage. 9/17/15
- CRUISE TRAVEL OUTLET (800) 689-1292 BILL WALSH - called left message 9/17/15
- JOURNEYS OF ADVENTURE (859) 414-0942 called left message 9/17/15
- GLOBAL DISCOVERY VACATIONS (913) 451-0960
- TRAVEL DOCUMENT SYSTEMS (202) 638-3800 DEAN
- BEAKES TRAVEL SVC (845) 343-2151
- RCS TRAVEL TOURS (203) 386-9275 RICHARD CRAIG SMITH
- DURGAN TRAVEL (781) 438-2224 MATT
- BEACH BUM VACATION (317) 577-7775
- DREAM ESCAPES TRAVEL (703) 431-3633
- CRUISE EXPERTS INTERNATIONAL (407) 849-2816 KEVIN
- ONLINE VACATION CENTER (800) 780-9002 LORI email@example.com
- MABLES TRAVEL (919) 274-7391
- AROUND ABOUT TRAVEL (281) 220-1107 RENEE DUNKIN
- YOUR TRAVEL BUTLERS (757) 707-3640 PHILLIP
- US VISA CONNECTION (877) 847-2362 JERRAL MILLS
- MAGIC MINUS THE MAYHEM (313) 600-1585 MERIDETH MCCOUTCHEN
- ALLEGIANT GROUP (877) 248-4499 BRIAN
- PIED PIPER TRAVEL (212) 239-2412
- Liberty Travel / 201-934-3500 - Trevor called left message 9/2/15
- (888) 606-WALK- (9255) | Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Called left message, sent email - 9/18/15
- 646-450-6831 - Called Left message with Fred - 9/18/15
- 914 564 0461 - Called spoke to Garry, sent email to email@example.com - 9/18/15
- 646 538-0468 firstname.lastname@example.org Left message sent email - 9/20/15
- 212-242-5762 - email@example.com | Not interested
- 212-306-5656 - firstname.lastname@example.org - emailed promo request - 9/20/15
- 646-327-3995 - email@example.com - Left message sent email - 9/20/15
- 917-842-4319 - Not interested - Does food tours for locals (they won't need it)
- (646) 493-7092 firstname.lastname@example.org Arranged a meeting for September 29th at The West 4:00PM 9/20/15 (His son Gabriel does art tours in Williamsburg)
- NEW YORK PRIVATE TOURS (212)-852-4821 Called (they said they did not need cuz folks check bags in hotel, I asked about Travel days, she directed me to email address of Fred, sent email to email@example.com 9/18/15
- GoNYTours.com Called 888-680-4669 - was told to call back Monday. Also sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org 9/18/15
- openloop-ny..com - emailed Tony and associate email@example.com and bavdovin 10/8/15
EVENT PLANNERS ORGANIZERS
- 212-334-0005; aabcreates.com - emailed 11/30
- 212-796-1935; alimayevents.com - emailed 11/30
- 917-940-4740; amyatlas.com - emailed 11/30
- 646-481-8078; angweddingsandevents.com - emailed 11/30
- 646-820-6187; aprilchantel.com - emailed 11/30
- 917-748-6281; ashleydouglassevents.com - emailed 11/30
- 800-757-0549; avotreserviceevents.com - emailed 11/30
- 212-989-6113; bardinpalomo.com - emailed 11/30
- MOMA - firstname.lastname@example.org - Email correspondence with Meghan on 8/31/15 - Phone Conference with Julio on 8/31/15
- THE MET - Our only consistent revenue stream (Weekends only)**
TRAVEL HUBS *****
- 72 Bowne St Brooklyn, NY11231, United States http://www.nycruise.com/schedule/ Brooklyn Cruise Terminal management at: (718) 855-5590 for David Esposito, Terminal Manager. - Called No answer
- Port Authority (220K daily) Trevor met with [ ] who gave us the green light to give out cards at the information booth which could be hostile. Parking traffic is horrendous
- Grand Central Station
- Penn Station
CANDIDATES FOR DISCOUNTS/PARTNERSHIPS/THINGS TO DO ON TRAVEL DAYS
- WINGS AIR.NET (914) 202-3440
- GREAT FOOD TOURS NYC (800) 609-9321