We are presenting a unique opportunity for a charismatic and experienced drivers looking to grow with a closely knit and focused team. We’re passionate about only working with ‘A Grade’ talent in all departments of what we do. There’s nothing we appreciate more than the willingness to learn and grow.
- Intuitive driving skills; You don’t always take the “GPS” route, and you are able to think about routes independently
- You must know the city like the back of your hand. Even not-so-known areas.
- When learning a new route, you are expected to remember it.
- Results-driven and persistent
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Friendly and Approachable to both customers and fellow team members
- Able to stay cool & calm in intense driving situations
QUALIFICATIONS (Will be tested and/or verified):
- Android & iPhone literate & able to learn new skills comfortably
- Thorough knowledge of Email functionality
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- You have a “customer service attitude” that is warm and inviting
- Able to handle troublesome or difficult customers with ease
- You will be responsible for picking up and delivering orders across the city
- Your routes may be hectic and varies at times; You are expected to keep a cool and calm head.
- When dealing with customers, you will always have a warm and inviting demeanor, no matter the circumstances.
- You will register pickups and deliveries in our system per our training.
- Data entry of customer information & appointments/orders into software
- Prioritize tasks, assignments and customer inquiries in an effective and efficient manner
- Specific tasks related to the services provided at our facilities.
Application MUST Include the Following:
A Customized Cover Letter (We can always tell when it’s been copied and pasted)
A Clear Picture of Yourself
Do Not Call, Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org